Thursday, August 14, 2008

I can't even get over the fact that summer is almost over! We've had so much fun! Between swimming lessons, vacation bible school, playdates and sleepovers with cousins and friends, and trips to San Diego and Palm Springs, we've been quite busy! As much fun as we've had, Madeline is so excited to start kindergarten which is just 12 short days away! We've already purchased her "Camp Rock" backpack and lunch box and brand new shoes! Hopefully I'll get the hang of this blog so I can update everyone regularly.

Kathryn is just a little cutie! She's almost 7 months and is now sitting up and gets up on all four's and rocks back and forth. It won't be long till she starts crawling! I just can't believe it! Seems like she was just born yesterday!

Isabella is our little ham. She loves posing for pictures and is into everything. She has been so successful with the potty training and is just about done! Alot has happened over the summer and we are just so proud of our girls!

Two of our beauties at the San Diego Wild Animal Park
Happy 4th of July!







2 comments:

Risi said...

Great blog, Mer! I just love the dotty background!

jen jen said...

Hey Mer,
I am so glad you are blogging. I am not a writer myself, but I love to read them and keep up!
Jen