Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Never seems to be enough hours in the day
I wish the day could just be a few hours longer. Now that we have two girls in school and after school activities, I now understand all those little yellow signs hanging in car windows in the early 90's stating "Mom's Taxi." I always thought they were pretty lame but can appreciate it much more now that I am a mom who practically lives in her car! Don't get me wrong...I love bringing the kids here and there but to get other things done such as grocery shop, bank, cleaning the house, etc... it's pretty difficult. And throw in working and it never gets done! How do mom's who work full-time and have 4 or 5 kids handle it all? Kudos to them! I admire their ability to do it all. I'd love some pointers if they got em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment